Wednesday 14 December 2011

Butler Reveal Scene II

So animation continues at Atom Pancakes,Ruben Here!!! I decided to carry on tweaking the Butler Scene, and I have to say it is almost ready for rendering, It still needs some secondary animation.


Butler Reveal Scene Animation Progress 8 (Close-up)


Butler Reveal Scene Animation Progress 8


I have also began blocking the Investigation Scene, and I will post a playblast soon.

On a side note, I am also in charge of getting the dream sequence environment ready for rendering, so today I took some time to to set it up with lighting and also playing around with the background.



We opted to go for a simpler set up where we will have the character fully lit, and the body, laying on the floor under the spotlight.  
For the space not look so empty, we will add a few effects, in this case some particle travelling between the character and the black space. they will be the pattern of the room.


Just like shown on this render.


No comments

Post a Comment